Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Too Random To Discuss, Huh?

Look at your shuffle playlist and answer the list of random questions below.

♦ Who are you?
Hall of Fame – The Script feat Will.I.Am
I see myself as a dream-reacher, not a social climber. I do what i think it is necessary to make my dreams come true. 

♦ What are you looking for in this life?
Little Mix - Wings
I look for success, i guess. Be successful, it is what people look for in life right?

♦ How would you describe yourself?
Casey Abrams – Simple Life
It doesnt describe me, btw. 

♦ Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Home – Michael Buble
I will be away and far from home and i will sing this song that day.

♦ Have you got a feeling for someone right now?
I Choose You – Timeflies, The Script- The six degrees of Separation
WELL. 

♦ If you had to go to a deserted island, what three items would you bring?
Krewella - Alive
Water, Sun cream, Sunglasses

♦ Who is your hero?
The Script – If You Could See Me Now
My Dad

♦ Is there anything that worries you?
Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child
Achieving my dreams

♦ Why on earth are you here?
Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
To break the rules and tradition that made, i guess.

♦ How have you changed the world with your current power?

Lloyd, I’m Ready To Be Heartbroken
Hi, Lloyd.

1 comment: