Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, July 27, 2012

As Expected

I am officially Lasalle student. I dont what to say but so you know i am happy. Here we go. Maybe someone has to got her dream achieved and just in one time, one time guys, not hearing what other people say. Maybe they can say "what kind of job u will get" or "why dont you try private university" and other bla-bla-blaaa-shitts. And i tried to not to give a fuck.
I know it is not gonna be easy but it will be great. Great with all letter are capitalized. Hehe. Anyway, i will start my class on 3th of September. Wish me luck. I hope i can make friends and be good at subjects. Be great fashion editor and prove to everyone. Au revoir!

1 comment: