Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back In Town

Omnivox sucks. Or it is just me. Why could not i change my password? Why Vox? Why Omni? Those are my marks that you keep. Give it to me. Now.

......

ANYWAY
I wont blame omnivox, okay? It did things right. I just screw things. I forgot my password then when i want to change my password, my perm code (i dont even know what perm code is) is invalid. Man... You tested me.

For the second ANYWAY i will tell you that i spent my half holiday back to Malang. Re-fresh my brain before my next semester. Things were going very well because i spent my days with high school best friends. Basically i just hang out in their campus and chat. hehehe

Then i meet R. No, chill people, this post will not be as cheesy as my other gloomy posts, but it might be sad. hehe

For first impression, i told him that i was back in Malang for a week. You know, i just cant keep it for myself. I didnt have any intention to tell him before, but i was telling him anyway. Then we met, nicely. We didn't talk about pasts, we talked about present time. We talked about college life. Then he said, "How can i end up being here?" Becaue he drove from Surabaya to Malang at night. Well, if i were him i would think twice. Wait, i will tell you the reasons why he kindly drove many miles to Malang?
1. He wanted to watch Iron Man 3 (i slightly thought than there was no the premiere of Iron Man 3 in Surabaya)
2. He just wanted to go to Malang.

We watched the movie the next day. Honestly, i already watched the movie with my friends. But, he only came to watch the movie with me, i didnt want to disappoint him by watching another movie.

It was very good to meet you, R. It was too good. I miss the way you smile. It was nice yet painful to see you came yesterday. Because the fact (once again) that you are no longer mine slap me on the face. The fact that you can easily find someone else tear me apart. The fact that i am 'that' replaceable, that just hurts, you know.

Anyway R, thanks :)





No comments:

Post a Comment