Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More To Ditch

It's been a very hectic month, especially in two until three weeks before this. And i am actually glad that i am still breathing. I don't think i can talk about it, because i am trying to not to reveal every personal thing in my life on my blog, overall, it's okay. My life is quite shacking and not very stable, since i don't have enough time working out or even write a post anymore. And that doesn't feel good. So, yeah. I guess i just need to adapt faster than i should.

I already ditched my love life, hobbies, extracurricular activities/volunteering, and few hours of my sleep. 

me being not very happy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment