Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, July 22, 2011

Final DBL Competition South Region II

Pers Conference with SMARIDUTA and SHS Pasuruan 
 
Iam taking your picture while your taking theirs :]

So Indonesia! From Santa Maria




SHS 2 Jember should face the truth

A Smiley Man From NBA


Vierrania really enjoy the show!

They love her, anyway

Widi sings their new song : Terlalu Lama

Vierra

Way To Be Close

Photo by Septiana. Between the crowd of Vierrania 

Kevin 'Vierra' plays keyboard as good as always

I love experience, when I and friend followed this journalist competition, i felt excited because I will get many new experiences. by the way, i really wanted to go the court instead of stayed on my seat. So, this year my dreams are coming true! Congratz me! But this is the last. I hope my junior can do better than me.

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams."
- Oprah Winfrey
xx
Anggi Lupitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment