Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Party Starter

My favorite part for being a photographer is having so many friends who can be my model. Have I told you that i love crowd? Sometimes i feel so insecure when i dont know any people in a crowd but when i have known them well, i feel good. But that's okay. Before, Happy Birthday for Indit and Dhita. They invite me to their birthday bash and i wish you all nothing but the best.

Adhita Pradina :D


Dhita feat 50:50

Diah, Indit, Erika

with bestfriend

50:50 on the stage

Intan as Vocalist




Ambi with Teddy Bear for Indit





   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
"I know it's kinda late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY" - The Click Five

No comments:

Post a Comment