Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, December 7, 2012

One More Hectic Week

This is friday 7th December 2012.

Hectic week is not over yet because another one is coming next week. I will let you know.

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Meeting Miss Julita for final project next week
 
Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Final Test Fashion Phenomena

Collect computer lab's final project

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Interview Simulation for Job Task final test

Textile's final test

Friday, 14 December 2012

Marketing's final test

Goodluck, myself!! I am excited, anyway because i am getting closer to end year sale. Mihihihihi. Oh yes, holiday also.
basically i love editorial things; this my daily project. hope i will get good mark on this ;)
And this is for my final project. is this too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment