Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dexter and Emma

Have you ever watched One Day? A beautiful sad movie starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. I dont want to be a spoiler but i really love this movie. They are bestfriends in benefit which have complicate yet sweet relationship. Dexter and Emma, they secretly fall in love to each other. But then they go separately. Dexter finally has a wife, and Emma becomes a teacher as she expects. This movie is complicate. Many scenes touch me but many scenes makes me feel like "I dont want this happens in my love life, really"
After hard, rough journey they end up be together. They are happy until Emma died because an accident.

I just.....dont get it. Why these people cant be together after those hard situations? Just why?







" If I can't talk to you, then what is the point of you? Of us?"
- Emma Morley

No comments:

Post a Comment