Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, July 26, 2013

"Dream as if you will live forever, and live as if you will die today." - James Dean

i am not in the mood when i write this post. I dont know, because there is a time when i was really not in the mood but i still can write a post in my blog, but this time is different. i am just mad, maybe. i dont know, because as i said in my previous posts, life is being ridiculous. life let me drowning even i know i can swim but drowning is only matter of time. like now. i just found out i can't take my design bachelor degree in Indonesia. And that is happening. That means i cant graduate 3 years effectively. And that means i should re-arrange my dreams (again). Paris or Milan is a good choice, but i cant let my parents suffer more. The schools are so expensive unless i can get scholarships which sounds impossible.

For now, all i can think about is my assignments. They are already sucking my souls. They left nothing but emptiness. Okay, i am being too dramatic. But they are.

Have a good holiday, people.


No comments:

Post a Comment