Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Monday, July 15, 2013

"Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectation." - Ryunosuke Satoro

I did talk about competition i joined in the previous post. Well, it is not bad at all. My group mates are friendly, creative and open-minded. I mean, we don't insist each other to use my/her/his ideas only. That is fun.

And it is also fun to watch videos in my laptop. I get my very perfect private room. It seals me from anywhere, even from my assignments. Yes, i will talk about my assignments over and over again until i finish them all.

Anyway, this competition somehow excites me because i will have another photo shoot, it is challenging which is good. Or it is just me. I will post some photos if the photographer lets me but i want to share a little bit.

Basically Clarks holds a competition to look for some good advertisements. And the competition needs us to work together with students with other departments (fashion design, photography and make up artist - myself as fashion business student). The winners (first, second, and third place) will get some 'good' cash and the photos will be used as Clarks' new advertisements. That is the fun part. How many chances in a day Clarks use your photos as their advertisements? We have three themes, and we need to take one photo each theme. The theme has to be connected to each other. Honestly, I don't want to spend much for this competition because i have so many things to be done (my photo shoot assignments for example). I am afraid i will have so much fun and forget where i belong. I belong to my assignments, but i cant easily resist this. Nah! I will be fine. This is such a good opportunity, and i am not gonna miss it. I hope it will be great and I wish we will win ;)

This is the first time to work with other departments and it is going smooth until now. And i should go back to my assignments for awhile. They will miss me, you know?

Good night everyone!
xx

source: google

No comments:

Post a Comment