Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cheesy :')

One of many song lyrics that I love.
"How can I move on when I'm still in love with you" - The Script (The Man Who Can't Be Moved)

And some makes me laugh like this one.
"This is easy as lovers go, so don't complicate it by hesitating" - Dashboard Confessional (As Lovers Go)
"Baby, don't worry, you are my only.You won't be lonely. Even if the sky is falling down" - Jay Sean (Down)

And sometimes, the lyric is too cheesy to be true.
"We have a bond that's unbreakable,and it's not time to let it go " - Lionel Richie (I Call It Love)

And, however, I felt that the lyric is same with my feelings.
"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending" - Mika (Happy Ending)
"I used to say that you were everything,you got your way but not anymore" - Pearson (Don't Miss You)

No comments:

Post a Comment