Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

P A S S I O N

Someday, oh no, I mean, tomorrow (even I don't know when) I really want my name is written as photographer for any fashion blogger. Their photographers reallyyyyyy are good. I love way they choose the place, the angle. oh GOSH. They are RAWK! Until I read @diamondhurts blog I never know who Timur Angin is. Is this male's name? Or female's name. Ah, whatev, he/she is good at photography. Everything look perfect, look good. The photos are amazing, did i tell you this part? The blog really is good too (www.diamondhurts.blogspot.com). She looked rebel on many of her photos (I mean diamondhurts no the photographer). She really looked into her photos. Okay, anyone who can find me a role model like that, i will be very thankful. Hoho. I think, this is what i have been looking for. Be a photographer of fashion bloggers. I love photography and i love when every photos i take makes my role model or everyone smile and be thankful for what i've done. Maybe this is what Diana Rikasari means about her passion. Thanks for opening my eyes.


"I adore me and myself. But I really adore ones who inspired me."
- Anggi Lupitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment