Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, December 30, 2011

I Put Them In the Bottle

January is about to come and we have to leave 2011. Well, past is a past, dear, you have to live with or without it.
Anyway, i got so many stories. Let's chek it out.

January 2011
Well not so many stories but I had a not-so-happy birthday but still happy. My (suck) ex-boyfriend seems forgot my birthday and cant come to my birthday last year. So lucky me my 18th birthday will be full of my beloved family and friends. I really hope so! Oh but, for my ex, thanks for the letter anyway. i really appreciate it. And also for the tears you made. Thanks :)
Oh, i wanna thank you to Rayo who gave me cute fox doll, i named it Roya. <3

February 2011
Let me think, how about got sweet Valentine? Ah... not really. Looks i didnt receive anything except... cry. Thanks again, Ex! :D Oh anyway, my best-boy-friend, Rayo, celebrate his birthday on 14th February. Is that cute? I gave him a dark-brown wallet, and he likes it. :) Ohhh my sweet cousin also celebrate her sweet 17. May God always bless you, fellows. :)

March 2011
What did i get in March 2011? I got.....maybe something, but i really forgot. Sorry, maybe another silly celebration with my Ex. So laaaaaassst years.

April 2011
Oh there is another celebration in April. My bestest, Irene, celebrate her sweet 17 in Harmoni. And you know what i went to there wore sandals. Okay, that is funny and also unforgettable.

May 2011
Em... Have no idea. I did nothing special that month.

June 2011
I did final exam this month and i had an holiday back to Jekardah! Oh, i almost forgot something. i followed journalist competition which is presented by DBL with my friend, Millah. I was so exited yet so tired. But i got so many experiences ;) just thanks to the chance.

July 2011
I broke up with my boyfriend. Okay, that is good yet sad. I need almost 4 month to become friends with him. That is cheesy, i know but that is pathetically true. I admit it, people. Of course, i am not ashamed, that is the risk i have to take. That is okay. We are friends now.

August 2011
I became 3 grade in SHS 3 Malang and feeling so exhausted because of papers, tasks and many many many things to do. but i am okay. I am not really care of scores or anything like cheatting things. I did my best, and God will take the rest. Enough said.

September 2011
I think about being a photograper but i think twice, i will feel comfort if i got finance background so, i decided to put accounting majority in college. Just pray for me.

October 2011
That month was the greatest month of the year. Because my school held the most happening event in Malang. Yes it is. PSCS. And i am the one of the crew. :)

November 2011
My school held Bedhol Bhawikarsu. We went to village named..... i forgot it. But it is near Nongkojajar. I really forgot it. But that village is so beautiful. I bring home many bouquet of crisan flowers and they are all very beautiful. We also went to the green house where the crisans live and grow and at last be sold.

December 2011
I had final exam in first smester. Not that great but that is mine. I gave my best shot, so God will take the rest :) Maybe not know, not for my damn scores, but for me, my future and ME. Not them ;) *no offense*

Okaaaaaay, that was my caledioskop. Not very special, but that was mine, my things and my belongings. Hehehe.

I wont erase anything. That what i called by acceptting the truth. I will take it and put it into the bottle. So i can learn anything from my past.

God, please bring me another nice days in 2012. And i dont forget to thank you for everything u gave to me in 2011. Thank you very much. Oh, Thank you for taking care of my Mom and Dad, and my brother. Thank youuuuu so bad! I love you God. Sorry for being a bad girl because i lied, i did bad things. I really am sorry God. But thank you because You always forgive me :)

Amen.


xx
Anggi Lupitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment