Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, December 30, 2011

Making Me Cry

The most desperate songs I ever heard are
1. Fox Rain - Lee Sun Hee. The soundtrack of korea drama series titled My Girlfriend is Gumiho. That makes me cry while watching that drama. I don't know why, but that film is sooo me.

2. Someone Like You - Adele. This is the song of the year. The lyric is so cheesy and so dramatic. Well, it also almost makes me cry, especially when Afgan sang it at one of national tv channel.

3. Like We Used To - A Rocket to The Moon. I heard this song many times but I just realized that this song is desperating sad. Can you imagine you as her/his ex see your ex go steady with someone else and you know you are better than her/him, but only you that realise it? Well, that kinda sad, thou?

4. Unfriend You - Greyson Chance. Song from 13 years old boy is soooo damn great! With a great voice and desperately great song.

5. Friends, Lovers, or Nothing - John Mayer. Okay. This song is so me. Nuff said.

Choose yours? :p


xx
Anggi Lupitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment