Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paid Off

YEAY!

Those sleepless nights are now paid off! I am so done with this semester, i hope i can pass the whole subjects. I didnt sleep much these days because of my everlasting assignments. But now, those dark ages is over. Welcome holiday, i gladly welcome you. Last tuesday was the first time for me to stay at LaSalle that late. Well, security don't let us to stay until we are done but i stayed until 8 p.m. and i was exhausted. too exhausted to eat.

today was the last the day of my 3rd semester and i had Private Label Development presentation. It went smooth, Alhamdulillah, even though i dont know my marks yet i really hope i would pass.

This subject was too remarkable to forget, to be honest. I created my own brand, imagine myself having my own brand is one of my favorite daydreams, then design clothes for my brands (that mostly suit my style, hehe) then the rough parts happened. my life crumbled and when i realized i was in the bottom of earth. Busy weeks and assignments are the ones i found during days and my laptop's desktop was full of assignments. But the hardest part was dealing with the tailor. You know, i never get along with tailor, this one does not make any different.

Then do the measurements, i am feeling like one of those tailors or fashion design student hehehe. I had no idea how to measure clothes. But as i said, those hard works, those sleepless nights, those tired days, they are all paid off today. It will be better if i pass, but this is enough. Alhamdulillah.

My brand :D

Color Inspiration - Black

Color Inspiration - Colar Mist

Measurement Grading in Technical Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment