Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Too Random To Discuss, Huh?

Look at your shuffle playlist and answer the list of random questions below.

Who are you?
Hall of Fame – The Script feat Will.I.Am
I see myself as a dream-reacher, not a social climber. I do what i think it is necessary to make my dreams come true. 

What are you looking for in this life?
Little Mix - Wings
I look for success, i guess. Be successful, it is what people look for in life right?

How would you describe yourself?
Casey Abrams – Simple Life
It doesnt describe me, btw. 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Home – Michael Buble
I will be away and far from home and i will sing this song that day.

Have you got a feeling for someone right now?
I Choose You – Timeflies, The Script- The six degrees of Separation
WELL. 

If you had to go to a deserted island, what three items would you bring?
Krewella - Alive
Water, Sun cream, Sunglasses

Who is your hero?
The Script – If You Could See Me Now
My Dad

Is there anything that worries you?
Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child
Achieving my dreams

Why on earth are you here?
Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
To break the rules and tradition that made, i guess.

How have you changed the world with your current power?

Lloyd, I’m Ready To Be Heartbroken
Hi, Lloyd.

1 comment: