Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bunga Tidur

I happen to put this song on repeat since i watched Tulus sang it at Java Jazz 2014 last week. I really loved his performance, by the way. And Tulus nailed every song. Really, he did. And what i love the most is when he started singing Sewindu for the second last performance that evening. Sewindu never fail me. I still can feel the warm feeling when you watch something as beautiful as his performance. I tried to buy his second album two days before Java Jazz but it sold out everywhere. The first song that came from his second album titled Baru. I honestly like most of all songs in the new album. It's not too jazz for me. But some songs just don't make any sense. But still, it is worth buying. Oh and my two favourite songs are Jangan Cintai Aku Apa Adanya and Bunga Tidur. And Raisa was there. They have such a harmonised voice. I just can not believe it. They sang Tuan Nona Kesepian and All of Me from John Legend.

Until then.

Selama kulihat engkau senang,
Yang lainnya kusimpan sendiri..
Du..Dudududu.. Dudududu..
Du..du...du..du..

No comments:

Post a Comment