Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, March 14, 2014

Blogging Saved Her Day

Hello you guys, today was kind of hectic, since my lecturer decided to go to war and put her students in the front row (by that i mean give us two tests in one day). And for this semester there are more practical tests than the theoretical tests so i don't study much. hehehe.

And i always have this crush that will never gone. I can't lie, i love taking pictures (i am not saying am going pro) and i do like editing photos and yesterday i finally had a chance to fulfil my delayed-thanks-to-homeworks-hobby. I am so happy to have time to doing what i love, so it made my day actually.

It's never too late to comeback and loving again. My muse for now is Maharani and you are wondering, you can go to her blog or her second post for her blog







T-shirt Mango
Black Skirt Stradivarius
Necklace ALDO
Sneaker Wedges Nike
Vest Abercrombie








No comments:

Post a Comment