Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just An Ordinary Day

So i just got back from school. Today's subject was fine but also boring. Oh, and i lost my ATM card. It feels suck and I feel weak because i don't have enough money with me now, and it makes me feel powerless.

Anyway, this semester will be my last semester, so i am in the making of our final project now (it's group project) we already have one in mind and i am so excited (hehe). It's too soon to tell you guys what we are making.

And this afternoon (at 5:00 p.m. to be exact) i and my roommate helped our friend to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday on the rooftop. She is too sweet.

I am so exhausted, i should probably go get some sleep.

Love,
Anggi

No comments:

Post a Comment