Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Friday, April 25, 2014

Morning Frustration

Good morning everyone! So in the last two post i mentioned that i am out of twitter because i forgot my password, but i just remembered that i downloaded twitter app in my laptop so i am good. I am still in the twitter (occasionally). I have internship interview this afternoon. I really want to get this one, wish me luck, okay? Btw the scores are out and i am glad i passed all the subject. This semester had been very fun and thrilling. I will miss the whole chaotic situation, tho since i will face the hardest one less than two weeks *screaming internally*.

And i realised that i can not change my avatar via twitter app in my laptop. WHY?!


No comments:

Post a Comment