Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Today's Thoughts

So today i went to LaSalle to ask about my internship plan during the break, but they said no company has replied their email yet (hiks). I think i am not good enough, or maybe my portfolio is not that impressive. Or they are just busy. I don't know. But i think it's because the first or the second assumption.

I decided to stay in Jakarta, just in case one of the companies replied to my internship's proposal. Anyway, this evening was very nice since i spent a very high-quality time with my busy cousin (she is a medical student, so yeah) and we had great time talking about everything. We had late lunch at TomTom and went to bookstore because she needed new marker for taking notes. Since we share different spring break schedule, she has many tests wait for her while I have nothing to do (it's spring break, tho).

And when i was in the bookstore, i just didn't want to get out because the comfortable feeling i felt there and because i was surrounded by books. It made my day, somehow it lighten up my feeling, which is good. Oh! I am also very excited when i knew that Raline Shah will be Rana in Supernova: Ksatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh. I cant wait to watch the movie though she still in reading-script phase. I hope she will do great, because it's my favorite sequel; when life can beautifully overlaps the other. When somehow one of us could make stories about the others while they are in the same universe. That's too mind-blowing. If that really happens, i am wondering what do they think when they create me? Can i re-create the story?

Is it just me or most of movies from Indonesia are getting lame and lame?

Ah, nobody cares either.

No comments:

Post a Comment