Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Being 20.

Good evening people!
I still have so many time to make posts and which is good, but somehow i dont know what to write. I dont have have specific targets in 2014 but i have some targets that i hope i can achieve this year; such as finish my diploma in September 2014 and continue my study. Someone told me in the other day, when i suddenly throw ourselves in 'life partner' topic, he said that i am too young to talk about settling down, he told me to consider travelling before settling down. Going somewhere, enjoying life, meeting new people. Well, to be honest, it somehow opened my eyes. I mean, being 20 doesnt mean that you need to settle down so fast, because world can not stay beautiful forever. And i honestly never go anywhere.

Anyway, i fall for this song lately because of the lyrics and the way he sing it. Such a beautiful song i have to say. I bet you will say the same.

"But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go"


No comments:

Post a Comment