Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nostalgic

Hi!

Second post for today. My dad is still in the middle of meeting and i am trying to kill time by post another one. And i just opened my long lost posts and i found myself very depressed and lost and galau. Like, seriously? I really did that to myself, i mean torturing myself with such a bad post. Maybe i was too depressed and maybe i was too sad that day but still...

These are the posts
 I always am
And your life changed forever and
What breaks my heart easily
and also

We were in love. << this post is such a lame post. i can't even let you visit it (no link hehe).

But, there were reasons why i posted them so yeah, i will let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment