Home              About              Stories              Projects             Late Night Thoughts            Review

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Il Était Une Fois

Once Upon A Time




These videos are giving me goosebumps. Long story short, that happened before we all know Chanel; high end brand from France. She did not follow the crowd, she made one. She started from zero. zero-ro-ro-ro. She mesmerized me, for sure. I don't cry but i am about to, because even Chanel had her own depression moments and she still could face the world that doubt her.

I am scared to say that she is my role model, but she is.
And maybe some of you wonder why i post two videos with different language, because you better know, the french one gives extra goosebumps.

lovelovelove
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment